- On Demand Pricing
- 10 Credits for 300 Euro
- One Credit is one comparison or validation of an IFC file and point cloud.
- Credits are valid for one month from the time of purchase
Frequently Asked Question
BIM & Scan AutoCorr™ is a tool developed by BIM & Scan for automatic BIM model validation with scan data. BIM & Scan AutoCorr™ automatically highlights any variations between a point cloud and model using a specified tolerance. The output is a colour-coded point cloud which highlights all variations within the specified tolerance.
Point clouds should be uploaded in E57 (.e57) format and should contain ordered scans that include scan positions and with a maximum size of 8GB. BIM models should be formatted as IFC 2×3 Coordination View 2.0 MVD (.ifc) with correct IFC entities as per the IFC 2X3 schema. The point cloud (.e57) and the IFC2x3 CV2.0 Model View must be registered to the same coordinate system.
BIM & Scan AutoCorr™ is a “Cloud” based software that allows a user to upload their model and point cloud and download the results from any internet accessible workstation.
BIM & Scan AutoGen is an Automated solution for generating a BIM base model from a Point Cloud 30x faster than manual practices.
The tolerance can be set by the user between 5mm and 200mm.
Our Support center is open during normal working hours Mon-Fri 08:30 – 18:00.
1. As-Built Validation: Does the handover BIM model match what was built?
2. Scan-to-BIM Validation: How accurate is a model generated from a scan?
3. Construction Monitoring: Does the ongoing construction match the agreed design?